It is assumed that the learner attending this training will be in possession of a Code B or EB Drivers License. The leaner will apply the basic concepts of 4WD.
This training will enable the learner to practically demonstrate the basic knowledge and skills required to handle a 4WD, on-road and off-road, perform vehicle preparation, understand preventative maintenance and handle basic recovery situations and equipment, in an environmentally considerate manner.
In the session we cover:
- The range of features, vehicle options and capabilities of a 4WD
- An understanding of the preparation of a vehicle for off-road conditions
- A basic understanding of the various chassis and suspension configurations
- A basic understanding of a drive train
- Operating a 4WD vehicle in off-road conditions
Cost R1880.00 per person, excludes the two 4x4 venues used for the training. It is over two days with theory and practical with homework being done in between.